A few mid-October reminders:
- Fall break is underway…NO Life Night on Sunday, 10/13. Life Night resumes on 10/20!!!
- Wreath Fundraiser: Christmas decorating is right around the corner….do you have your Christmas wreath ideas yet? Life Teen is selling beautiful 22” Noble Fir Wreaths for Christmas. Wreaths are $25 and order form will be in this weekend’s bulletin or pick up an order form on the bulletin board located next to the Life Teen office. Wreaths will be delivered to St. Oliver’s between December 2-6 for pick up. Funds from the Wreath fundraiser benefit our Life Teen program. Orders due by 10/27/19.
- Life Teen Halloween Costume Party: Teens…join us for a fun time on Wednesday, 10/30 from 6:30pm-8pm in the Family Center. Pizza, games and a costume contest with lots of prizes!!!
- St. Oliver Plunkett Trunk or Treat: Great service opportunity or just come out and join the parish for Trunk or Treat. All Saints Vigil Mass @ 5pm (yes, you can wear your costume, but nothing on face), followed by complimentary dinner (monetary donations are accepted). Trunk or Treat begins at 6:30pm in the lower parking lot by the Life Teen office. You can decorate your car or just bring your car and hand out candy!!! If you are interested in serving, please sign up on the How Can I Serve board located in the Life Teen room.
- Helping Hands: We need 100 volunteers to help us package 10,000 meals for Burkina Faso on Saturday, 11/2. This service opportunity is open to all our Life Teen families and feel free to bring a friend or 2. The day begins at 8:45am and we hope to be done by noon (or sooner!). Sign up on the How Can I Serve board in the Life Teen room! (This activity will count as a Parish or Area or Family FIAT!)
- Night Shelter: Our monthly service to the Night Shelter begins on Saturday, 11/2. Meet at the Life Teen office at 4:45pm and return back to St. Oliver’s around 9pm (we stop for donuts!). Sign up on the How Can I Serve board in the Life Teen room and pick up a required permission slip. Spaces are limited!