Hello LT Members and Families!
I hope you all enjoying a wonderful summer. We just returned from a glorious Sonfest week. Our theme for Sonfest was “Relentless”. We had wonderful sessions on God’s relentless pursuit of His children and how we all need to be relentless in our faith. What a great theme to pursue during the summer months.
Though we do not have regular Sunday Life Nights for several weeks, the Life Teen office is open various hours throughout the summer. Please email or call the office if you need to see Sandy or me!
REGISTRATION FOR THE 2018-2019 SCHOOL YEAR IS UNDERWAY. Registration packet located on the bulletin board outside the LT office. Early bird registration closes on June 30th!!!
Our next big event is Mission:Possible 2018:
- Life Teen is inviting our teens (from rising 9th graders to 2018 graduates) to participate in our community mission adventure June 24-28, 2018.
- During our Mission week, St. Oliver’s is our home away from home (meaning this is where we sleep, shower and eat most meals). We provide service to the metro Atlanta community daily, and offer fun evening activities.
- Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to sign up and pick up a permission slip in the Life Teen room to participate in Mission:Possible 2018. This Mission opportunity is available to rising 9th graders through graduating 12th graders!!! Permission Slip and $65 should be turned in to the Youth Ministry Office by Friday, June 15th. THIS IS THE FINAL DATE!!!!
- Permission slip can be found on the LT Info board in the Life Teen room or online under the forms tab at www.stoliverslifeteen.com. PERMISSION SLIP & FEE DUE ON FRIDAY, JUNE 15TH.
- If you have any questions, contact Lynn Ory at (770)978-6751, ext. 43 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- **ADULTS—We need adults to help with Mission week. We need drivers to help transport teens to the mission sites, chaperones to assist at Mission sites and chaperones for evening activities. If you are interested, please contact Lynn. We can work with anybody’s schedule!!!**
- Life Night returns on Sunday, July 29th! A fun event is being planned…so check your email for info early next month!
- JUNE 13 AND JUNE 20 SOLT NIGHTS HAVE BEEN CANCELLED!!!!
- St. Oliver’s Parish App: Stay connected with your parish by downloading our Parish App. Simply text the word APP to 88202. Once you receive the link back by text, click on the link and follow the prompts. This is a secure App. You can pick up an info sheet about the app in the church narthex.
- Lector Training: Our Life Teen Mass NEEDS Lectors. If you are interested in serving in this ministry, please attend one of the trainings available during the summer: June 21 or July 19. Training session lead by Deacon Randy Ory and will be at 7pm in the church! We need YOU!
- 1st Year Confirmation Students:
- Registration is underway for Year 1 Confirmation. Registration packet is located on bulletin board located outside of Life Teen Office. Early bird registration ends on June 30th!
- 2nd Year Confirmation Students:
- Registration is underway for Year 2 Confirmation. Registration packet is located on bulletin board located outside of Life Teen Office. Early bird registration ends on June 30th!
Check the website for updated information: www.stoliverslifeteen.com. Join our Facebook page at St. Oliver’s Life Teen! Please keep Life Teen in your prayers!!!
In Christ’s service,